- Pre-conception counselling - questions about how to best plan for pregnancy, have concerns about how weight, chronic health problems or mental health concerns might affect a pregnancy - we welcome seeing you BEFORE you get pregnant to make a plan for your best health.
- IUD and Nexplanon insertion for contraception. Questions about what these new options are. Click here to link to a great site to explain it all.
- Early pregnancy loss management. Sadly, not all pregnancies go as planned. We are here to support you in understanding your choices. More information is available on our resources page.
- Prenatal, intrapartum and post partum care. From the positive pregnancy test, until your baby is 6 weeks old, we are here to care for you. Please give us a call or have your family doctor send a referral. Early in pregnancy is best, as many of the tests are time sensitive.
- Assistance in management of unplanned pregnancy. Sometimes life throws us curveballs. Please click here for more information.
Photo credit: Iain Reid